Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning - again!

 
 
The good news is that we now have the cleanest keyboard in the street, if not the whole of Blackmans Bay or....
anyway the bad news is that every time I press certain keys a little bird tweets! and then worse still up comes a notice on the screen that says "Configure your Keyboard Internet Button" and tells me that I have not configured this button:
1) What does 'configure' mean?
2) Where is the Internet Button?
3) Why the hell did I want a squeaky clean keyboard for anyway???

It was bad enough when I had to phone a friend (sounds like 'Who wants to be a Millionaire? - a TV Quiz Game) when I got the keys all jumbled up but now, well....

I'll just have to wait for "He who knows how to fix things" to come home - and fix it!!!

Meanwhile, looking especially at the second photo, I am going to put up a notice that says "Strictly no eating or drinking at this computer. Yukk.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuk - perhaps buy someone a baby bib with the catcher at the bottom so that the crumbs don't end up in the keyboard in future!!

Hazel said...

Hello Anonymous, who are you, I am intrigued? Give us a Clue!