Friday, December 25, 2009

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

 

 

 

I nearly went nuts trying to get these photos, all taken today, in order and if they don't turn out right that is just too bad, I am going to bed!!
We had a good day, an early start with buttermilk pancakes al fresco at the Reserve with Heidi and Karlo, then Kiya and I went singing with our Choir 'Sing for your Life' at a Dinner put on by Colony 47 for people on their own.
Then back to Tim and Mandie for Christmas lunch. Then back home to instal the new flat screen 23" Monitor for the computer, only to be thwarted in the attempt cos our moden and the new monitor are incompatible and there was no sound, everything else worked OK. Boo Hoo how frustrating. Then I went back at dusk to the Reserve to see if I could see the Platypus I saw the other day, but he was not there. Never mind, tomorrow is another day. Hope you had a good day too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What lovely family pictures. You all appear to have a good time. Sorry I can't return the favour, as Katja did not take any pictures this year.
Please give my love to all