Sunday, December 6, 2009

 
 
 
 
Karlo had a couple of new students in his Dojo recently!!! Ken and Norman got all dressed up and really looked the part (good job it wasn't a movie!) We all had a bit of fun, and Karlo showed us all in turn how to 'throw' him, I really enjoyed the punching bit which came first, you punch then toss. He is very flexible, can't imagine ever being able to do some of the things he does.

These are more pictures taken with my new camera, I am very pleased with it BUT there is so much to learn, I go to bed every night with the Instruction Book (and Ken) as there is so much I want to learn about how to take better photos. So far my use of the Zoom has not been very good, there must be something I am missing!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You all look like you're having a really good time. Those two "Oldies" look very professional!