Thursday, September 2, 2010

Miniature Wonderland

 


I spent a good couple of hours yesterday in the Miniature Railway Wonderland which they have in the old warehouse part of the city. This is the area where Heidi lives, with the Michel, the church for which Hamburg is most famous, which fortunately for us is right on our doorstep.

It is difficult to take pictures without real people in them, which spoils it a bit, but this is a really big Tourist attraction, in fact you have to book your ticket and come back when your ticket says, to avoid having too many people at one time. I opted to go late in the day, well 5.30, so it was starting to ease off and by the end of my visit it was quite comfortable. Took lots of little movies and night scenes, as it goes dark every now and then and all the lights come on, but it is back to the drawing board before I can blog them I am afraid.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: