Monday, March 7, 2011

Anyone for a Cherry Tart?



Used some of my precious Sour Cherries to make some Tarts for Croquet on Sunday. It was a marketing experiment, to see how they would go for the Croquet National Games which are coming up next week. I am co-ordinater for the Club and am looking forward to having a good cook up!! This little lot netted a hefty profit for the Club, mind you we had a good saleslady who has missed her vocation in becoming a teacher, she really should have been in marketing!!

(Its querying my spelling of co-ordinater but it rejects co-ordinator as well, AND i got the Concise Oxford Dictionary down off the shelf but that was no help, so no doubt YOU will put me right!!)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

More envy!!!!

Elaine said...

They bought because I told them you had made them and what you would do if they didn't sell . . . no just joking - best marketing is just to say "Hazel made ... would you like to buy one" Think I will patent a brand called 'Hazel made"