Monday, March 11, 2013

Boo hoo!

Sybil died!

I finally decided I could not sit through another Midsummer murders so we turned over to Downton Abbey! Some of the characters looked familiar from years ago, and soon there was not a dry eye at no 28!

I was going to wait till my number came up at the library, as Heidi ordered it for me, but I was about no 96 so I guess unless they have a few copies I will be waiting for quite a while!

Whilst on the subject, we went to The State yesterday to see Anna Karennina. I am not sure what Ken thought of it, the costumes were great but the peculiar Theatre setting was weird, imagine the smell if they really had had that horse racing scene indoors! Trust me to get down to the basics!

1 comment:

Heidi said...


I am also an absolute fan of Dowbton Abbey abd cab't wait for the next series. The Christmas special edition also had me in tears,Mr. Crawley died. But at least Maggie Smith is still around!
And as for Anne Karenina, I was also in two minds about the film. Didn't really like the two settings - stage and reality. And in fact I wasn't too keen on Keira Knightley either