Thursday, April 26, 2012

How about coming for a walk with me!

 
 
 
 
 
 


I have discovered that I can go for a decent walk within the grounds of the Village, which is great.   I walk down through the village, past the Ducky lady, and turn right.   There I come to an open space with willow trees along a stream on my left, and a couple of places where they used to Tee Off (can't think of the real name but you know what I mean!)   Then I follow the stream along until I come to a little bridge across it and there is the Dam.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So next time I come we can take this walk instead of driving down to Blackmans Bay

Hazel said...

I did suggest if while you were here, but we were always gardened out!

Heidi said...

but I will certainly keep it in mind.