Saturday, June 21, 2014

And the supplies are going down!

Yesterday I found some salmon burgers in the freezer, so out they came!   Still have four left so they will do me when Ken and Heidi go up to Burnie tomorrow for a couple of days and get wined and dined on roast pork and chicken schnitzels. 
The apples and custard are still going strong, good job Ken loves custard!
Otherwise all is going well, today it is pumpkin soup and toasted croutons from the freezer as the bread supply is going down and I don't want to bake anymore till Tuesday.
Don't know what is on the menu for tonight, we had beef pies and potatoes boulangere and brocolli I last night so don't feel sorry for me, just envy me my nice empty cupboards!



Sorry that's the rotten tomato I saved seed from, we didn't have to eat that, not that desperate




No comments: