Sunday, December 16, 2012

Croquet club party continued

We had our 'do' on the beach again, same venue as last year, which surprised me as some members moaned cos it was a bit cold, anyway Santa duly arrived in his snazzy kayak and lucky me was the first one to climb on his knee and assure him I was worthy of a gift, and consequently lucky me got a very wet bum as his journey had been somewhat choppy and his apron must have leaked ( that was his excuse anyway)

A couple of tasty dips and crackers prepared by Bob were followed by our Bento boxes, and then by the beautiful fruit platters done by Sue, washed down with a colourful green Punch which I thought was non alcoholic, only to discover after a couple of glasses that it contained not only gin, but also vodka. Oh well, we didn't get stopped on the way home so my Drivers Licence is still unblemished!













No comments: