Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A beautiful rainbow

 


Because we have a continual slide show coming up on the computer all the time I get the opportunity to refresh my mind about some of my photos, and when this one came up I could not resist putting it up to show you, it was on a ride out New Norfolk way and shows the hopfields and all their nice straight rows. If I remember correctly, Heidi was with us on that particular occasion. Yes, in fact it was Mothers Day and she and I had been out to see the Platypus, so it was last April.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

And I thought it was the reainbow we saw together on our way up to Cradle Mountain - remembering Bernard!

Elaine said...

Just goes to show what age does to people!!! But anyway, wherever and whenever, it is a nice photo!!