Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Screensaver


This is my current Screensaver, taken the other morning on my daily walk down to the beach. I have taken this photo many times since we have been here, and I think how lucky we are to be living in such a beautiful place, and it is all so accessible, four minutes and I am down on the beach.

We have put our clocks back an hour, so the mornings are lighter but soon after 6 pm it is dark, don't like that! With the darkness comes the cold, and last night for the first time this year we lit the fire. It soon gets cosy in the living room and there is something about a wood fire, as opposed to electric heaters. Our wood fire is very efficient and a couple or three logs is all we need for a nice warm evening.

I wonder how Heidi and Karlo are getting along. They have gone away for a couple of nights in their new caravan. They have gone to Southport, a couple of hours away, Southport boasts the southern most Pub in the Southern Hemisphere, or is it in Australia??

No comments: