Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wow, I'm in (on)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to (laugh) all my followers, and we have started with a new computer so until I get to load some of my 342 photos taken over the past week at our holiday Beach House on the East Coast you will have to make do with just prose.

We had a good time, the weather was good, the beach was beautiful, the food was plentiful, the company was entertaining, the house was great, the birdlife was good, especially the little Sandpipers after whom our venue was named. They are especially plentiful on the East Coast, very shy little birds who go around in twos and scoot along in front of you, don't seem to fly at all but you can never catch up with them. I have lots of photos of them, and even a couple of movies, so watch this space!!!

Now we have to start packing! Three weeks here and then off into the wide blue yonder. Getting a bit nervous and excited at the same time so I think sleep is going to get a bit difficult, there is so much to think about!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Just take it one step at a time....keep your sense of humour!!!