Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Awalk along the esplanade!

 

 

 

 


While Heidi was preparing her Breakfast I decided to get out of the way as there was nothing for me to do that would have been helpful. So I went for a walk, the weather was good, we were a bit worried as yesterday we had quite a bit of rain and it was forecast again for today. Next week the Queen Mary 2 comes is, so I WILL BE THERE! It is very pleasant walking along the front there, so much going on, ferries and little boats flying along everywhere, and a couple of big Museum ships that you can go on any time. As you can see, ´"The Lion King" is on at the Theatre on the other side of the river, I suppose you catch the ferry to that too.

Particularly liked the reflection of the Michel (church) in the office block windows, will do it again and this time try not to cut off the Spire!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: