Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things to do on a Sunday afternoon






Here I am, at the Crossroads, which way shall I go?
This was taken up on Tarn Shelf (I blogged about it recently)



All I wanted was some Sticky Notes (Post It Notes)
And what did I find, a whole new world of Post It Notes
to choose from, big ones, small ones, fluorescent ones, striped
ones. Its all very well, this business of giving us more choice
but it takes so long to decide anything these days.



Now this really is a blast from the past.
Do you recognise anyone here? I happened to mention to Colleen that when I was young (ouch) I used to like Rita Hayworth so she immediately said she would lend me her DVD of 'Gilda' so last night we sat down to watch and I must say, it was so nice to have a good oldfashioned movie to watch, no sex (only the odd kiss) no violence (well hardly any) and lots of glamour and pouty lips. Now I can't stop singing "Put the blame on Mame boys"





No comments: