Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dolphins and other things.


Arn't I the lucky one, this morning on my walk along the beach the Dolphins were there - again. This is the third time I have been lucky enough to see them, there is no telling when they will be there, and as I do not usually carry my mobile phone I was unable to call friend Colleen and get her out of bed. She will be livid when I tell her I have seen them again. She will have to make do with the two Kookaburras I often encounter on my four minute walk down to the beach. (showing off again) They are such noisy birds, no wonder we used to sing about them when we were at school, do you remember ?

"Kookaburra sits in the old Gum Tree,
Merry merry king of the Bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra laugh
Kookaburra gay your life must be!

Apparently to get a photo of the dolphins I woyuld have to put my camera on 'sequential' which means one after the other, and then pick one where they are all on view, I tried to photograph them when I was in New Zealand, it is hopeless, with the delay on the shutter speed!!

What have we been up to lately, oh yes, last week it was Ken's birthday!! Heidi made him a cake (which even I did not know about, it was all arranged behind my back by Elaine, who is with us in the photo)

And what did he most want for his birthday? The man who has almost everything (including a beautiful, loving, attentive wife) He wanted a Shredder. So if you want anything shredded, just send it over.

Will have to submit this photo separately, it won't go where I want it to so if I finish now and then add the photo it should be in the right order!!! (I did say 'should be')

No comments: