Monday, April 4, 2011

Guess whose coming to Breakfast?


Heidi bought home the bacon and we had a great breakfast after an uneventful visit to the beach, can't be lucky every time. Now we have put our clocks back so enjoyed an extra hour in bed on Saturday night but this means it has mucked up our sunrise excursions as it would mean being out of bed by five am!!! Will have to concentrate my efforts on sunSET pictures from now on, but would much sooner have lighter evenings and darker mornings.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like a great breakfast - all I can say is: bon appetit! And I'. looking forward to tomorrow's Renter-Fruehstueck at Heitmanns place and I also look forward to the sunset pictures.
And what is the time difference now between you and us?

Heidi said...

And I forgot to ask: where is my April calendar picture?

hazel said...

Sorry, its coming!!!!!