Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Todays walk




This morning on my beach walk I came across a beautiful shell on the beach and a flowering gum tree on the way home. I am now accompanied on my walks by Bill Bryson reading "Notes on a Small Island" It is so funny, people must think I am a bit mad when I can't help laughing as some of the things he describes about England in the early 1970's.

I hope you can see how some of the leaves on the flowering gum tree have been nibbled away, maybe I should not have compressed the image, then you could have clicked on it and made it bigger.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the pictures, and fully agree with Bill Bryson - don't know how often I've said "exactly, thats how it is" when reading it. Have you also read his "Down Under"?If not, you can read it while you are here

Hazel. said...

No I have not read his Downunder so will read it with you!!!

Heidi said...

what is wrong with your mail-address?
Can't send any mails, they are returned with "recipient address rejected"

Hazel. said...

Glad to see you have got over that now. what about Heidi's panorama? Double click and it will come up big.
Have a good weekend.