Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good morning!


Third time lucky, you never know what is going to happen on this page!

How is this for a healthy looking breakfast? Bit boring really as this is 'it' most days, under the passionfruit, yogurt and apple is my porridge, made without milk or sugar or anything else nice, just rolled oats and water, which I soak overnight and then just pop into the microwave. But the topping makes up for it, and it must be doing me good. The passionfruit are from Tim's garden, I am lucky really as the Newhams Jnr don't like these Nellie Kelly Passionfruit, they only like the Banana Passionfruit which grow like a weed. So whenever I go over I go and pick up any that have fallen on the ground, as then and only then are they really ready to eat.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks just like my breakfast - but for me no porridge under the fruit and yoghurt. And no passionfruit either, as we don't get these here. But for us it is "berry-time" now, so that makes for more colour.

By the way - check-up showed no major problems, but have to have an X-ray of my right hand which is getting weaker by the day. Hardly able to open a bottle, but hope something can be done.