Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cousin Paul has arrived!!!!



Paul and Alison and two boys have arrived in Tassie for an undetermined stay, while they make up their minds whether to return to live in the UK, go back to Sydney OR stay in Tassie!!!

They are staying with Tim and Mandie. They are very handy to have around as thanks to Alison I have signed up to Audible.com and can listen to audio books on my Ipod while I am walking or whatever. I find it makes walking that much more enjoyable, which is good for me. The first book I have downloaded is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" which is actually on at our Cinema right now but I would sooner stick to the book, it is unabridged and some 18 hours of listening!!!

P & A have a flash car, as you can see in the photo! Alison is a bookaholic, did her degree in England in English Literature, sound familiar to you, Heidi?

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Engl.Lit. does indeed sound familiar!
And what a flashy car. I wonder where they will end up finally.

You and your i-pod sound like Katja, whereas I cannot bear things in my ear, and audio books put me to sleep. So I stick with the traditional way of reading books.
Will have quite a few suggestions for you when you come!