Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All the Double You's





Wine, Women and Welshcakes in case you are confused by the title of this Post!

We had a good weekend, got through a few bottles but what do you notice about the bottles, especially the first two, first they are empty (not really surprising) but they are the first plastic wine bottles we have encountered. Don't worry, the contents taste just as good!

The second photo, or knowing this blog, it may come out to be the first, is of my Welsh heritage coming out, my Dad and Auntie Florry would be proud of me, that I still make Welsh Cakes when in need of a quick fix!!

As for the Women, you will just have to imagine them!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you either had a lot of company or were awfully thirsty!
And what are Welsh Cakes made of?
They do look tasty.
I also had a lovely long weekend, pictures will follow via Picasa

Colleen said...

Do I have to accept and even tolerate plastic wine bottles?
Do I?