Thursday, September 10, 2009

You are only as old as you feel!!






I have had a really good day, in spite of my advancing age!! I am so lucky to have such a lovely supportive family and friends who phone from far and wide, sister from UK and friends from Germany, thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday what it was!

First came the birthday toast , with Chai of all things, after all it was only 10 o'clock in the morning.

The cake was a weightwatchers dream, a white chocolate cupcake, complete with rose and candle, (AND I even shared it between the five of us, how about that?)

I had to make a wish and blow out the candle and then look at the handmade cards and leucodendron plant for our garden.

Now I am going to put my feet up and watch the latest DVD from the Library, its "South Pacific" tonight so I'm going to wash that man right out of my hair!!

No comments: