Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wow - I've got a follower!!!!






Welcome Heidi (Tante) from Hamburg, not to be confused with Heidi from Margate. How nice to think that someone looks in from time to time and even leaves the odd comment. I have told a few people now about my Blog, always seems a bit funny, but it saves saying the same thing over and over again, and quite honestly, I enjoy doing it.

Talking about Germany (were we?) there was a great programme recently on food, and most of it was filmed in Berlin, so I relived my short stay there, and renewed my vow to go back again, there is so much more I would like to see. But first I had better get my bike out and get a bit fitter as that is obviously the way to see Berlin.

More on this topic later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel, You've got two more followers .. Mum and I :) We use bloglines which is a blog reader program and it shows us whenever you post to your blog. Love hearing what you've been up to. Lisa xx