Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time to go home Wally






As Wally has not really enjoyed his latest fashion accessory (his collar to prevent him licking his leg - see earlier post) I took him for a long walk along the Suncoast track which is all along the clifftop, with spectacular views out over the channel. He likes exploring in the long grass and then we came to a home made sign which indicates that not everyone cleans up after their pooch!! I don't know whether I told you, but it has been raining for the last week (don't feel sorry, we always need the rain) but this has made the terrain very muddy, and Wally, being so low slung, got very dirty. White is not a sensible colour for a little dog!
So when we got home he had to have a footbath, which he did not mind a bit, as you can see.

Footnote (ha ha no pun intended) don't forget to see a photo without your glasses on, just click on it and it comes up BIG. And, if you should ever want to comment (on the Blog) it is quite easy to do, try it sometime, it would show me I am not just writing this to myself!!

No comments: