Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More from the Archives

 

 

 


From our trip some time ago up to the North Coast I chose these three photos. The first was a little famale Blue Wren who kept us amused for some time with her antics around the base of the tree, the second was a secluded beach but it was not until I looked at the photo again tonight that I law the two sandcastles in the foreground, so someone HAD been there before us! And the third was a photo of two blokes looking for Pippies in the shallow water. Wonder what they did with them, surely you don't eat Pippies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

you call those sandcastles? I think they were kids just emptying their buckets.
And what are pippies? surely not the same as the german word?
Today, the workers will finish and I will collaps.