Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Anenomes


Aren't they just beautiful? But there is more to this post than a photo of flowers. They are not just 'any' flowers, no, they are MY flower! and I have a Mug (Dunoon - you name dropper) to prove it.

Ken bought me for one birthday a 'Virgo' Mug, telling me all the things about me that I already knew, but maybe he needed confirmation. This Mug states that I am a perfectionist, I am practical, diligent and reliable (wow) I am also critical (this he does acknowledge) analytical, modest and intelligent. My ruling Planet is Mercury, my gemstone is Sardonyx (still waiting for it to appear!) (Don't like the explanation for Sardonic in the Pocket Oxford Dictionary which states that it means grimly jocular, full of bitter mockery, cynical) My vegetables are carrots and potatoes (wish I looked more like a carrot and less like a potato) and last of all, my flower is the - you've guessed it - Anenome!

No comments: