Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Phew, it's over!

Kingston Ladies Probus yesterday celebrated its 25 th birthday and you can guess who took on the catering, although she had staff this time, Heidi and Kiya ame along for the ride.
We filled 100 nicely decorated lunch boxes with things like chicken filled rolls, homity pies and sausage rolls, chocolate brownies and home made salted fudge!   
Some photos of the operation accompany this post, suffice it to say it was a lot of work but much appreciated and the accolades are still coming in!
I have come to the conclusion that I am happiest in the kitchen, that is my place ( when not out doing stupid things like long walks,)




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Just amazing! They all look happy and I am glad you got help in doing all this.

Hazel said...

Yes, Heidi was her usual organising self and Kiya was a pleasant surprise and I think she enjoyed it. She even managed an early morning (5 am) run just to put us to shame!