Wednesday, December 30, 2015

No 2 Mercer Street.


So, last night was the official House Warming Dinner at No 2 Mercer Street, Tim and Mandie's new abode for the next few months!
The flat was much nicer than Ken, Heidi, Kiya and I had imagined, it is tastefully decorated, and because of the very high ceilings it appears bigger probably than it really is.   It already looked cosy and inviting, with a few of the Newham favourite pictures and pieces round the place.   It consists of two bedrooms (one looks like a mini workshop as Tim couldn't be without a few of his favourite "toys" and has already (and they have only been there since Christmas Eve) made a built-in wardrobe in their bedroom.
The living/kitchen area is all in one, here are the three photos I took with my new IPhone (Christmas present to me from Ken and I!)




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks Hazelo for updating me on all that is going on in Tssie.
Great pictures, lovely food and a look at 2 Mwercer Street -
looks like a very nice plade indeed.
Happy New Year to you and the whole family!

Debbie T. said...

Have Tim and Mandy sold their home? The one with the rounded windows? What a great place!