Monday, January 26, 2015

On the way home!

We left Liffey and had a very pleasant ride over all the back roads till we got to the Midland Highway again.   We decided to make our final lunch break at Oatlands so that I could get some stoneground flour for my love of the moment, bread making.   When I walked into the cafe on my way through to the Mill shop, who should be sitting there but Heidi and Ken!   This was really a co-incidence as Heidi never usually stops at Oatlands on her way to and from Burnie.   

We stopped off at Cambelltown so that I could show Jeanette the Sundial made from old tractor parts, also made by Tony Sprent, the same clever man who made Heidi's new lifter.   He made this in 2004 to commemorate the Transit of Venus in 1874 as it was first observed in Campbelltown.




No comments: