Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's me -again!

The statistics show that most people pop off early in the morning, that's a good time for me, I am at my best then!

Can't sleep, so thought I would show you what I'm up to at the moment, apart from the little quilts, which are an ongoing thing.

I am getting carried away with Strip Quilting!   No I am not taking my clothes off, I am cutting material into strips and re-assembling it in a useful form.

Last night I finished the following little tote bags, they will probably end up on the Christmas Trade Table which Probus are having in November, though I shall be loathe to part with them.





even my iPad has a new bag to carry it in when I am "on location!"



1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a lovely idea! I am sure they will sell like mad at the Christmas sale. Just keep one for me, will you?